Monday, December 1, 2014

Monday Morning Armchair Quarterback ~ Week Thirteen


I don't say this often, but OMG!!! That was a CLOSE game. Am I shouting? Yeah, I am. Blew my mind. 14-13 and the Bengals won. Holy Cow. 

I need to move onto the Honorable Mentions just so I can get my heart rate back under control. 
So here we go: 

"excellent arm."
and he uses it so well.

"lots of power."
to put into that arm.

"pressure to the hole"
maybe a little foreplay would loosen things up?

"pressing it into the front side."
Hmm. Where else would he press it? And what is being pressed?

There is power in this week. Lots of power. 
Now on to those football funnies of the week.

"Forcing three."
To do...what?

"You've got small, quick receivers."
They're quick. Size doesn't matter. 

"Gotta get his head around quicker."
I hate when he can't get his head around fast enough.

"Gets into the backside."
Because that's where he intended to go.

"Trying to hit that hole."
Well, he is getting into the backside.

"The point in time when you pull the trigger on that"
What are you going to do with it? Just checking.

And now for that Doozy of the Week. I love these. These are so much fun.  

"Maybe I'll get lucky...two in a row."
He's planning ahead. Gotta give him props for that.


~

Since you're reading this, I'll bring this up. There's a Bengals player whose daughter was diagnosed with cancer. A portion of his jersey sales are being donated to the Cincinnati Children's Hospital to help with cancer research. It's a great cause. I've ordered mine. Want to know more?

Thank you!


Andy Dalton, #14, Quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals
By Melissa Batson (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0
 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], 
via Wikimedia Commons

No comments: