Sunday, December 21, 2014

A Blissemas Snog with Frost Moon


It's the last snog of Blissemas and I've got a present for you! An Ebook copy of my first Christmas story, Wrapped Around, up for grabs to one lucky commenter. Could that commenter be you? I need your comment, email and name and you're in the hat! International commenters welcome!

Now about my latest Christmas story, Frost Moon!

Frost Moon
Book 3 in the Moon Series
MLR Press
Contemporary, Paranormal, LGBT
Novella
M/M, Anal Sex
Jagger doesn’t want much for the holidays—just an angel for Christmas.
Christmas is the time to heal wounds and come together, especially if you’re an angel. Michael’s job for the last few hundred years has been to clean up the messes created by the humans and the demons. Although he loves his job, he wants more this Christmas than to watch everyone else be merry and bright. He loves the holiday and wants to share the day with someone special…especially once he sees Jagger. The sexy, but sad looking man has confessed he hates Christmas. Can a Christmas angel really sway the Scrooge and help him find more than just the beauty in Christmas?




And now the snog!!! 
©Megan Slayer, 2014,  All Rights Reserved

“I’ve got time for long stories.” Hell, if he played his cards right, he’d have time for lots and lots of long stories. He noticed a stack of unopened Christmas cards on the side table. “I’m told I’m a good listener, too.”
Jagger smiled. He sat on the couch, tugging Michael down with him. “I’ve got to know. Are you gay?”
“Um…Yes.” He’d never actually thought about his sexuality. Angels were asexual and weren’t supposed to have thoughts about sex, or if they did, they weren’t supposed to act on the feelings. He’d broken enough rules already. He might as well be honest with Jagger. “I haven’t been asked that question in a while.” Like ever.
“Good. I’m attracted to you and didn’t want to say something stupid because you’re not gay or interested.”
“I’m interested.” He turned to look into Jagger’s eyes. “Why does such a sexy man hate Christmas and what can I do to make him love it again?”
“You’re forward.”
“Forward has always worked for me.”
“Well… Be my angel.” Jagger inched across the couch. He smoothed his palm up Michael’s chest. “I’ve been waiting for someone like you to help me out of this funk for two years. I’m not wasting time.” He leaned forward and crushed his mouth onto Michael’s. The moment their lips touched, Michael’s body tingled from head to toe. He’d been kissed before, but never like this.
Jagger crawled onto his lap, straddling Michael. He rubbed his jean-clad groin over Michael’s and moaned. Michael moved on instinct. He slipped both hands under Jagger’s shirt, caressing the smooth skin of his chest. 
“Want to make you feel good.” Jagger shrugged out of the dress shirt, then tugged the undershirt up over his head. Both articles of clothing ended up on the floor. He sat back. “Tell me you like what you see.”
“I do.” He hadn’t seen a part of Jagger he didn’t like. 
Jagger leaned forward and kissed him, taking his time to lick the seam of Michael’s mouth. He smoothed his hands over Michael’s chest, stopping at his pecs and flicking Michael’s nipples through the fabric of his shirt. When he sucked on Michael’s tongue, Michael moaned. He’d never felt anything so sexy before.
Jagger broke the kiss, then slid down between Michael’s knees. He smiled as he opened Michael’s pants. “Gonna make you feel so good.”
Michael sucked in a ragged breath. His brain screamed he was doing something wrong—he liked being with Jagger too much and shouldn’t have allowed the human to breach his defenses—but who cared if he was wrong? His heart overrode the confusion and gut feelings. He was taking something he wanted and thinking about himself. 
Michael groaned as Jagger freed his cock from the constraints of his pants. Hot breath feathered over Michael’s skin. 
“You do not disappoint.” Jagger dragged his tongue along the top of Michael’s dick. “I love a man who isn’t afraid to free ball."


5 comments:

Mari Christie said...

How very... angelic... ;-) Loving all the M/M in this blog hop!

Anonymous said...

I have a weakness for m/m featuring angels!

Trix, vitajex(at)Aol(dot)com

the jo said...

holy hotness!!! that was something...oh my!!!
Luv'd it!!! *pant,pant*

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from your fan,
jo
johannasnodgrass(at)yahoo(dot)com

kaisquared said...

Well, that was a very hot snog indeed, thanks for the warm-up!


Mary McCoy

emmasmom69 At gmail DOT com

Shadow said...

Fantastic snog! What was hot! Can you send me an angel? Im usually in a funk when it comes to the holidays. He would really cheer me up! :P lol Thank you! Happy holidays!