Monday, October 20, 2014

Monday Morning Armchair Quarterback ~ Week Five...really late


I'm late. We lost and it's depressing, but I'm here now and I'm not giving up. To keep things simple, here are the quotes of the week:

"He is stuffed."
And happy as can be!

"boy he hauled that, didn't he?"
He likes 'em big.

"Got his left and in there to separate."
Um... to separate what?

"In and out of the hands."
That's one way to give a hand job, yes.

"Got the ball off first"
Getting off first is good.

"great touch."
better than a lousy one.

And now for that Doozy of the Week. I love these. These are so much fun.  

"too much penetration."
Not so sure there is such a thing. Just sayin'.


~

Since you're reading this, I'll bring this up. There's a Bengals player whose daughter was diagnosed with cancer. A portion of his jersey sales are being donated to the Cincinnati Children's Hospital to help with cancer research. It's a great cause. I've ordered mine. Want to know more?

Thank you!


Andy Dalton, #14, Quarterback for the Cincinnati Bengals
By Melissa Batson (Own work) [CC-BY-SA-3.0
 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0)], 
via Wikimedia Commons

No comments: