Saturday, September 6, 2014

Inspiration for Caught Me ~ an #erotic #shortstory by @MeganSlayer


By Manu (Flickr: 20100903_316 Siri & Kyra Shine) [CC-BY-2.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0)], via Wikimedia Commons
This picture inspired parts of Caught Me. Definitely. It's kinky and sexy. It's also fun. Don't you just want to dive in the middle? Hee hee. Here's a little bit about Caught Me:

Caught Me (Challenges 7) by Megan Slayer 
Razor's Edge Press
BIN: 06969-02244
Word Count: 5K
Page Count: 18
Price: $2.99
Release Date: 6/7/14
Editor: Katriena Knights
Cover Artist: Marteeka Karland
Copy Editor: Pat Sager
Genres: Erotic Short Story, Guilty Pleasures (Contemporary),BDSM

Finding time to spend with the one he loves is difficult -- until Trick sends up a challenge.
Trick's tired of not seeing his girl and he's going to do something about it. He's offered her a challenge. Meet him at the club. Simple, easy and sure to be decadent. He's going to make her wildest dreams come true.
Available At:
And now an excerpt:
Copyright ©2014 Megan Slayer

I’d issued a challenge. I couldn’t wait any longer. I needed to see her. We’d been apart a long time and I was tired of keeping my distance. Time to get my girl.
Actors are strange creatures. We’re focused and talented, but we’re also busy. I should know. In the last year, I’d starred in two productions and co-starred in another that was sure to get me plenty of attention come awards season. But that was me.
Right now I’d like to tell you about Maura. My Maura.
She’s an actress. A damn good one. She’s dangerously intelligent, funny, and sexy as hell. When she walks into a room, every head turns. Men want to be with her and women want to be her. She works hard at her craft to be the best actress she can be.
I didn’t get to see her very often. Her social calendar was full of galas, award shows, productions and television work. The gossip rags couldn’t decide if she was fucking her leading man or leaving her husband… or both. When you’re a beautiful person in the center of Hollywood and all over the tabloids, people speculate about what you’re doing and who you’re doing it with.
Speaking of doing it, you’d think our paths would cross. We’re both in the same business. We should have been seeing each other all over the place. You’d be wrong. In the last year, I’d spent the total of a whole week with Maura. In Hollywood terms, that was a long time. In the real world -- well, we’d never make it. The time apart had definitely taken a toll on our marriage. Why wouldn’t it? But we’re not a normal couple. Nope. The distance between us actually brought us closer together. We’re stronger.

But missing someone wasn’t the same as holding her in my arms. I was aching for her. I was done not being with her. I was going to catch her so we could play our games. I was ready for the hunt.

No comments: