Sunday, April 6, 2014

Out Now and a Sunday Snog ~ Paint My World

Find the Other Snogs here!
Paint My World by Megan Slayer
Available here!
M/F, Contemporary
Spring Fling Short Story
Shara Azod Publishing

Spring means open windows and open hearts.

Danielle Lane isn’t looking for anything other than paint when she goes into the home improvement shop in town. She’s not ready to offer up her heart again, but the sexy man behind the paint counter is making her think twice.

Garrett Granger has everything he ever wanted—except honest love. Working at the local hardware store suits him just fine. But the moment Dani walks into the store, he’s ready to give up his single life for a chance with the sexy woman.

Will this spring fling turn into something more or flop by the end of the night?

Available here: 
http://www.sharaazod.com/ebook/paint-my-world.html

And now for that Snog!
©Megan Slayer 2014

“I’m sorry I was so blind.” He wanted to touch her, to kiss her.
“You were sidetracked.” Her voice turned husky and a wild spark shone in her eyes.
“I’m not sidetracked any longer.” He dropped his crust onto the plate and closed the gap between them. The moment his lips touched hers, his entire being tingled. She moaned again and he swallowed the sound. He tugged her into his arms, loving the feel of her soft body against his. The tang of pizza sauce and the sweetness of her cola exploded on his tongue. A man could definitely get used to kissing her.
Dani pulled back just a bit, breaking the kiss. “We shouldn’t do that.”
“Why?” He smoothed a hank of her hair between his fingers.
Her gaze searched his and she pursed her lips a couple of times before she finally spoke. “Come with me.” She laced their fingers and tugged him down the short hallway to the bathroom. “We should get cleaned up first.”
“I don’t know.” He snagged her in his arms again. “I kind of like you covered in paint. It’s sexy.”
She flattened her hands on his chest. “I’m not the type of woman who falls into bed with every handsome man I see, but you make me want to do all sorts of bad things.”
“Like?” He smoothed his hand over her ass and gave the supple skin a squeeze.
“I think I’ve figured out how I’m going to pay you for your hard work.” She slid her hand over the growing bulge in his pants. “I’ve wanted to fuck you since high school. I’m not taking no for an answer.”
Garrett kissed her again and sucked on her tongue. Making love to Dani? He’d dreamed of time alone with her. Hell, yes, she could pay him in every sexy way possible. Then he’d come back for seconds and maybe thirds. He’d never get enough of Dani Lane. Never.




No comments: