Monday, November 18, 2013

Monday Morning Armchair Quarterback - WEEK TEN


 I missed last week’s post. I’m bad. Call it a slack in posting because of the loss to the Ravens. Sheesh. In overtime, too... Sigh. But you have to take the bad with the good.
I’ve only got two from the week before for an Honorable Mention, but they are worth the read!

“...Busts through the hole...”
Wow. He wants to make an impression.

“...pounded the ball off the right hand side...”
Ummm... ouch?

And now for the Quotes of the Week. Some of these are real winners.

“...patience in the hole...”
Yes, patience is a good thing. Too much bursting and something could go terribly wrong.

“...tight end play...”
Is that anything like a loose end play?

“...ball handling—extreme...”
Have we turned football into an X Games sport?

“...wide perimeter jet sweep...”
I’m not even sure what to say to that one, but I hope they have a towel to clean up the jet sweep.

“....He’s doing a lot with his arm...”
Hey, no crime in getting the whole body involved.

Now for the Doozy of the Week. This was said on national television and I still can’t believe it.
“...opened up holes everywhere....”
My, he is aggressive.

Stay tuned for the quotes from Week Eleven. Coming later this week as I get caught up. After the losses to the Dolphins and the Ravens, the week Eleven win against the Browns was certainly needed. Thanks for reading and Go Bengals!!





No comments: