Monday, September 23, 2013

Six-Pack Stud-A-Thon!


Here's some of my favorite male body parts... I mean, who doesn't love male body parts? Mine are the abs and the arms - aka the guns. Yep. 







Wow that was a fun visual orgasm. Whew! Is it hot in here?
My, my, my... Okay...where were we?
There's a lot of stuff up for grabs. You could win the grand prize below. 


Want to win right here on this blog? I've got a bracelet and earring set made from the colors featured in Hot Laps on the truck. What you've got to do is name your favorite male body part, in addition to your name and email. Easy. I'll post a winner on Thursday and email you then if you did win. Enjoy and thanks for reading!!

And here's a little bit about my book, Hot Laps. Enjoy!

Hot Laps by Megan Slayer
Resplendence Publishing
Track Domination, Book 1
MM, Anal Sex, BDSM, Toys, Spanking
Racing hearts and race trucks…things happen fast on track.

Adam Lowry is known in the racing community as the best crew chief. He doesn’t pull punches or put up with diva antics from drivers no matter what. But there is one man he never quite got over. Will Camden, his former lover and now the latest addition of the Flash Racing team.

All Will Camden needed was a second chance to prove he’s got what it takes to race with the big dogs in the truck series. When he’s asked to fill in for another driver at Flash, he’s determined to make the best of the situation. Knowing his ex is his crew chief is bonus points.

Can they make the jump from being a solid team on the track to solid in bed or will they crash and burn before the end of the race?

13 comments:

laurie said...

Yum! What a fun and fabulous blog hop!! Thanks for sharing.

parisfan_ca@yahoo.com

Josie Hink said...

I love the eyes....gorgeous smiling eyes!!!

Josiehink122026 at gmail dot com

Meghan said...

Haha... well, I like height. 6' 3" is my cut-off as too short.
I also like broad shoulders.
mestith at gmail dot com

Pam said...

I like a nice butt.

pjmillion (at) comcast (dot) net

Juana said...

I like wide shoulders.

jmesparza821 at gmail dot com

strawberryrose said...

I'm sorry I like the whole dame package! But it is the eyes that will catch my eye to start with most of the time.

strawberryrose@earthlink.net

Becca Luman said...

He has to have great eyes - the kind that get really intense and expressive.

lumanesce AT gmail DOT com

Eva Millien said...

Thanks for sharing the hot photos. For me it's the chest and abs. evamillien at gmail dot com

Book Attict said...

I'm an arms and chest girl!

Thanks for the amazing giveaway!
elizabeth @ bookattict . com

bn100 said...

abs

bn100candg at hotmail dot com

Sherry said...

Nothing beats a nice ass.
sstrode at scrtc dot com

Shadow said...

Gotta go arms! :) Thanks for sharing and for the awesome giveaway!
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com

Wendi Zwaduk said...

The Winner is Eva!!
I've emailed you off list. Thanks to everyone who stopped by and commented/entered/followed. I hope you found some great reads and do come back. The best is yet to come!!