Monday, September 9, 2013

Monday Morning Armchair Quarterback


Courtesy of: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ADave_Zastudil_large.jpg

It's week one of the footballs season and I've got some quotes for you. I don't understand some of the play calls, so I doubt I'm any kind of quarterback. I'd like to think I'm an armchair announcer. So here they are, the best of week one!

"That little nudge away? Can't defend that on a constant basis."

Maybe you shouldn't do it, then?

"Don't like the move of men inside."

Party pooper.

"Point of interest--in perfect position."

I'm glad you like it.

"Sleepy first half."

That happens to the best of us.

"He's 4-0 in this arena."

Lucky guy.

"Getting man coverage, just not winning the battles."

Rough, man. Real rough.

And the doozy of the week...

"Committed to the spread offense."

Hee hee. Sounds like a good time. Can I join in?

So enjoy the quotes and be sure to stick around for week two. I'm sure they'll please.

No comments: