Friday, June 14, 2013

I Believe, Do You?


We're having a blog fest and you're going to win the prizes. Yep. Today I'm featuring my Liquid Silver Books title, Believe. Make sure you go to Naughty Edition Reviews to check out who else is participating!


I thought I'd share a little bit about the book with you. :-)
Genre Contemporary, GLBT, M/M, BDSM/Musicians, Music

Heat Level 4

Words 15,000

Content Notes Intense Edgy Erotic Romance

Publication Date 12/19/2011

Long distance relationships are never easy, especially at Christmastime. But if Raylan and Chase can learn to trust each other and believe in the power of love, they’ll not only get their Christmas wish this year, but for all the Christmases to come!

Raylan believed himself unworthy of love until he met Chase. Chase brought out Raylan’s natural need to control and the power to force submission. But time and distance make having a relationship hard. Can Raylan prove to Chase they have what it takes for love to last through this Christmas and every other Christmas for the rest of their lives?

Chase found the muse for his songs in Raylan. Each time they touch, kiss, make love, music fills his soul. But working odd gigs to make ends meet while Raylan photographs rock and roll royalty isn’t beneficial to Chase’s creativity. Can he convince Raylan they’re better off together than apart?

Available at: 
Liquid Silver Books     All Romance Ebooks
Amazon  
    Barnes and Noble
       Sony Reader Store


Now how about a little snack from the book? Sure!


“Hey.” Chase kept the rest of the words on his tongue at bay. Shouting “Come home
for Christmas. I need to feel you inside me—I want to fuck you straight through to the
New Year” would certainly get him some odd looks and might get him fired.

“Hi, sexy. Another gig? I thought you gave those up for the season.”

Raylan’s light tone slithered down Chase’s spine. He yearned to be in the same
physical space with Raylan. “Yeah. Two more hours of playing eighties covers for
drunken office workers. Could be worse, could be better, but it makes it so much easier to
pay for your Christmas present.” He spun the knotwork commitment ring from Raylan
around the ring finger of his left hand. “Where are you? Tell me you are home and naked
and waiting for me.” A little too blunt, but he didn’t care. He needed Raylan.

“You’ve become more forthright since I left this last time. I like it, but then I am
partial to you.” Raylan chuckled. “I’m not naked, but I am waiting on you. I’ve spent the
last five minutes talking to Mercury and wondering where our man went.” On his end of
the line, Raylan paused. “I’m home until January tenth. Sampson took pity on me after I
whined more than once that I wanted to be home for the holidays. I know it’s the day
before Christmas Eve, but Merry Christmas.”

Home until January. Chase loved the sound of that. He tapped his ring on the hip of
his guitar. “I don’t care what day it is. I’m so ready to be home right now. I miss you.”
Chase slid his guitar behind his back and pinched the bridge of his nose with his thumb
and forefinger. “I miss you a lot.”

“Why don’t we meet for a drink at Merinos? We can have a little party of our own
and then make up for lost time afterwards. I’ve missed you, too.”

Chase nodded. “Just don’t make me wait like a dork. I’ve got a reputation to live up
to. Love you.”

“Love you, Chase—crazy reputation and everything. Always.”

Chase pressed the button to end the call and scrubbed his hand across his mouth,
kissing his ring. The smile remained on his lips. The next two hours would go by at a
turtle’s pace, but if it meant seeing Raylan at the end of the night, he’d gladly play for

whoever asked.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Want to win a copy of Believe?
All you've got to do is comment on the blog and leave your name and email. Yep. Easy. Want some extra chances to win? Friend me on facebookfollow me on twitterfollow the blog and sign up for the newsletter. Easy!! 

Good luck and happy hopping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This sounds excellent! (I know I subscribe to your newsletter, but I can't remember if it's Megan's or Wendi's...)

vitajex(at)aol(Dot)com

Sin Chan said...

Thanks for the giveaway. I've done all the things you listed for extra chances to win. I'd love to read the book.

Sin Chan
schan26.wisc@gmail(dot)com

Emily said...

Thanks for the giveaway Megan, I love your books (yours as Wendy too). I did all the extras listed as well. Thanks!

tiger-chick-1(at)hotmail(dot)com