Monday, April 29, 2013

Race Quotes of the Week!


I'm behind on posting these, but it's been a hectic time. I know. No excuse. So let's get moving with those quotes!

"...getting into the guy beside him..."
Hinky!

"...massaging it in..."
But what is it?

"...starting to back up..."
Maybe he likes it?

"...putting a spring rubber in the right rear..."
I'd say hinky again, but you know it is. But I didn't know they made them with springs...

"...sitting on the pole..."
But it's so much fun!

"...faster closing rate..."
He's good in the clinch!

"....dips the left front off the banking..."
He lives on the edge. 

And now for the DOOZY of the WEEK!

"...a little tight in those corners..."
Don't they like it tight?

Enjoy! I'll get back onto posting these more regularly. Promise!





No comments: