Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Hump Day Humps with Destined!

Click here for more humps!
Available here!
It's HUMPIN' TIME!!! My latest release, Destined - Book two in the Haven House Vampires Series, comes out tomorrow from Changeling Press and I can't wait!! Woop!! Here's a tasty hump to tide you over!


A voluptuous blonde and a creature of the night -- can their connection withstand the strain?

Julian Moran isn't like anyone Daisy knows. Dark, mysterious, deadly and sexy as hell. He claims he's going to protect her, but what exactly is he saving her from?

Daisy Greene isn't just any woman to Julian -- they are fated. Vampires and humans don't mix, no matter what fate says. Good thing Julian makes up his own rules.


And now for that HUMP!!

"You want me to touch you."

"Is that a crime?"

"It's fine." She sighed and arranged the soft cloth over his body, covering his growing erection. "Unless that happens." She wrapped her fingers around him with only the cotton as a barrier. "You screwed up my shadows."

His cheeks heated as he puffed out a ragged breath. "I can't help it." If she'd just start pumping, he'd be able to manage the damned erection.

"You have for the last week," she said, releasing him.

"I'm excited." For more than just a drawing. He shrugged and shifted to get comfortable. "I like being around you."

"I see that." Happy with the drape of the sheet, she took her place in the chair and flipped to the correct page in her drawing pad. "I'll work around it."

"For you, I'll try to keep myself under control. But I can't guarantee anything."

"Then don't. I want to lose control with you." She shoved the drawing paper to the side, then crawled across the bed and stretched out on top of him. The straps of her tank top slipped down her shoulders, exposing the tops of her creamy breasts. He'd stopped things before, but not this time. This time he needed to taste her. Julian eased the sheet out of the way, then rolled her onto her back. He bracketed her hips with his knees, then rubbed his nose along the side of her face.

"Julian," she moaned.



No comments: