Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ten Lines of Heat from Valentine's in the Club



It's time for ten lines of heat and since Valentine's in the Club is now up at Amazon and ARe, here you go!!



Get your copy here or here!

And now for those ten lines!

“We can’t, Trip,” she whispered. “I work for you. We’re friends, and this will go to hell if we screw around.”

“Don’t care.” Rational thought left his mind. No matter the cost, he needed her. Now. Trip buried his face against her neck and breathed in the soft, sandalwood scent of her perfume. “Fuck.”

Morgan shivered beneath him and tipped her head back.

Perfect invitation. “I want you,” he mumbled against her skin. Each taste, each touch made him realize he couldn’t turn back.

“Trip.” She threaded her arms around him. “We can’t do this.”

His ire rose. “Morgan, I mean it.” He caged her face in his hands and rested his forehead on hers. “I dream about you. Crave you. I’ve listened to you and know you better than you think. This feels crazy to you, doesn’t it? Giving up control and giving me a chance? I’m not just some guy.”




No comments: