Friday, February 22, 2013

Racing Quotes of the Week... on Friday!

I love me some racing and in honor of a series of short stories I wrote involving racing, here are the kick off of the Racing Quotes of the Week. :-) These are from the Unlimited, so prepare to hold your sides in.


"...H up front and S tight up behind..."
Sounds like a good time to me. 

"...the top line is the place to be..."
Must be moving better. More grip. 

"...when he goes down, he’s so fast he can’t get away with help..."
Um. Hmm. Sounds like a personal problem. Maybe he should get into a better groove?

"How do I position myself?"
Yeah, I got nothin' for this one. It's just bad all the way around. Or really fun. Grin. 

"...just a matter of how much we can get..."
You and everyone else, man. You and everyone else.

"...H able to squeeze up in front of B..."
But I bet he liked it!

So those are the quotes. I appreciate you stopping by to read them. Come back next week for the Fun from the 500. :-)

No comments: