Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Major Announcement Alert!

So it has come to pass. The awards for the Love Romances Cafe have been announced. Megan Slayer has been nominated for Best Author of 2012. Talk about knocking me over with a feather. Want to vote? Here's the instructions:

Voting begins on January 10th at NOON PM EST (USA) and goes to January 18th, 2013 on the LR Café yahoo group.

Voting will be on the LR Café's Poll page. The link to that main page is at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LoveRomancesCafe/polls

No Early Voting will be allowed! Anyone who votes early before Noon EST on Jan. 20th will have their vote uncounted.

One vote for each person and you must be a member of the LR Café Yahoo Group to vote.

You can join at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/loveromancescafe

ONE VOTE PER PERSON

Granted I can't keep tabs on all the names but I can make it harder for you not to cheat.

Announcement of winners will be on January 20th, 2013 at 1 pm est (USA Time) on the LR Café Loop. All winners are final.



Do vote and even if it's not for me, I appreciate you taking the time to do so. I love all my readers and am thankful for all of you!

No comments: