Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Football Quote of the Week!


Courtesy of: http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File%3ADave_Zastudil_large.jpg

I thought, since I can now announce that the anthology, Out of Bounds featuring my story, Crossing the Line has now been accepted and contracted by Total-E-Bound and is set to release in July, might as well post some Football Quotes. Yes, I know it should be WIP Wednesday, but I like to change things up a bit. Plus, there isn't too many weeks left until the Super Bowl. Then the season is over and I'll have to post the goofy NASCAR quotes. Yes, I am looking forward to racing starting up again. Grin.

So here are the quotes!

"...he charged the protection at the line of scrimmage..."

I didn't know they could do that. Trojan or an off brand? Yes, I went there.

"...A lot of tight ends on display..."

Yes, yes there are. Grin. And I noticed them. Rodgers, Watt, Tynes...Le sigh...

"...Short shaft position and piston it in..."

That's one way to do it, I suppose. Though I think long shaft might be better in the long run. Har.

"...tight end released inside..."

Sounds messy.

"...Sack fumble..."

Bet that wasn't fun for anyone involved.

Well, there you have it. Enjoy and hold your sides in. Grin.



No comments: