Wednesday, November 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday... a Little Late


trebuchet / 123RF Stock Photo


It's been that kind of week. You know the kind, where no matter what you think you've gotten done, you always seem six steps back. I'm there. So here's a rundown of what I'm working on and where I've been.

The second Haven House Vampires story was turned in earlier this week. It's a MF with some biting, some sunlight and lots of sex. Yeah, I like to write about sex. Julian really wanted his story told, so there it is.

Speaking of the Vampires, tomorrow is the launch date for the first Haven House Vampire book, Followed. I'm pretty stoked. I"m going to post tomorrow with a snippet for you all to read. OH and a link in case you want to buy. :-)

I also turned in a short story for a multi-author series coming out in February or March with Changeling called Soul Debt. I wrote a flash fiction piece the story is based on so if you're following those over at the Changeling Bar and Grill Yahoo loop, then you might have seen it. It's been turned in, so we'll see what happens. But it does feature a stud named Antonio. Grin.

Lastly, the contract has been signed on Tumbling, but the name was changed to Vaulting. I like Vaulting better anyway. So look for that in or around April from Total-E-Bound.

So there you have it. I've got a couple of short stories I'm working on right now. One is a really cool multi-author idea that yours truly helped initiate. Then there are some others, so stay tuned!

No comments: