Sunday, November 4, 2012

Sunday Snog with Make Me



It's time for the snog. I didn't get online yesterday, so I didn't get this posted in time, but it's going up now. Enjoy this snippet and white hot kiss from Make Me.

Enjoy!

Make Me by Megan Slayer
BIN: 05930-01902
Word Count: 4K
Page Count: 17
Price: $1.99
Release Date: September 14, 2012
Editor: Katriena Knights
Cover Artist: Marteeka Karland
Line Editor: Lacey Savage
Genres: Erotic Short Story, Guilty Pleasures (Contemporary), BDSM

Dixie wanted out of the daily rut and a night to reconnect with her husband. What she got went far beyond her wildest dreams. Who knew a Tuesday night could be so white hot?

A crop, some rope, a sweet little plug... just what she wants, and all she had to say was "Make me."

Available here!

And now for that snog!!

"Enough for you. My turn." Zeke grabbed the crop and returned to a standing position. His erection bulged in his dress trousers, right at my eye level. He fiddled with the buckle on his belt and opened his pants. His cock popped free and bobbed. If I really tried, I could lick it.

"Do you want it?" He wrapped his fingers around his dick and stroked. "Really want it?"

I focused my attention on him. Zeke traced the line of my lips with the blunt head of his cock. Pre-come smeared on my mouth. The saltiness exploded on my tongue. I loved his tang and wanted more.

"Work for it." He inched backwards and slapped the flat end of the crop against my inner thigh. "Come get me."

Dirty, he lived to play dirty. I balanced on my knees and levered myself on my toes enough to go to him. The move was harder than hell considering my entire body quaked. I took him in my mouth. Zeke rocked forward, giving me more of him.

"More, girl." He threaded the fingers of his free hand in my hair.

I massaged him with my tongue and took him deeper. I buried my nose in the curls at the base of his cock.

"Yeah," he groaned. He tightened his grip on my hair and pumped his hips. I gagged a little at first. I mean, hell, we hadn't done this in a while. I caught up. I moaned around his erection, vibrating him.

Zeke pulled me away and swatted my ass.

2 comments:

LindaC said...

I love these Sunday snogs! Great extract :-)

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Thanks Linda!