Sunday, November 25, 2012

Sunday Snog With Christmas Glow!



I love Christmas time and it's time for my uncoming novella and a fun addition to the Glow series, Christmas Glow. Enjoy this nice little snog to get you ready when the book releases in two weeks!

Christmas Glow

Glow Band Book 6

Changeling Press

One concert changed her mind, but can one night truly change her life?

Pixie Elf’s days of designing punk teddy bears just isn’t cutting it. She wants more, including the sexy radio jockey she met at a Glow concert. That is, if he’s up for grabs.

Nitro Hicks loves playing the latest rock tunes, but he can’t get a certain elf off his mind. Does he have what it takes to rock her world for the long haul?

Magic happens in the Christmas Glow.

Available here!

And now for that snog!

Nitro shut the door. “You’re here. I’d be lying to say I’m disappointed.” He crept to where she stood and debated his next move. Touch her? Kiss her? Considering the heat in some of their web chats, he wasn’t sure what to do. He smoothed a lock of her dark hair between his fingers. Like spun silk.

“My Christmas wish was to spend it with you,” she murmured. She stared up at him with shining eyes. Brown and amber flecks glittered in the green orbs. “Merry Christmas?” Her words sounded happy, but tension radiated from her. She licked her bottom lip, not in a sexual gesture. She lowered her head. “So this was a bad idea. I’m sorry. We’ve got great chemistry, and when we chat it’s like were not a zillion miles apart. It’s hot and seems right. Maybe I’m wrong.” She started to pull away from him, but Nitro slid his hand down her arm to link their fingers.

“I’m still getting over the shock.” He wrapped his free arm around her waist and tugged her to his chest. “Chat sessions -- no matter how hot -- do not compete with the real thing.” Nitro kissed her knuckles. “I wasn’t sure what I wanted for Christmas, but I’m pretty sure my wish came true, too.”

~~~~~~


“I’m glad.” Well, glad until her time ran out. Pixie flattened her hands on his chest. His wish had come true. She couldn’t hold back the smile any longer. She pushed that thought aside. She’d worry about the deadline later.

“This sounds crazy, but I’ve dreamt of this moment.” Nitro cupped her cheek. “More nights than I care to admit.” He lowered his lips to hers.

Pixie huddled against him and melted into his kiss. Sparks shot along her nerve endings. Heat from his touch seared her from within. She inched closer to him and raked her fingers down his back. A whimper escaped her lips.

Nitro swallowed the whimper, but broke their connection first. He rested his forehead on hers. A thin band of brown ringed the black in his eyes. Pink tinged his cheeks. “I want to strip you down and learn every inch of you.”

“We’re supposed to be somewhere.”

“In my room,” he replied.

No comments: