Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sunday Snog ~ Followed!



This snog is from my latest release, Followed. I love this book and hope you will, too. It came out of a picture given to me from another author. I had to run with it. Grin. Enjoy!

Followed
Number in Series: N/A
Author: Megan Slayer
BIN: 06028-01934
Word Count: 13K
Page Count: 42
Price: $3.99
Release Date: November 9, 2012
Editor: Katriena Knights
Cover Artist: ReneƩ George
Genres: Erotic Romance, Novella, Paranormal, Dark Fantasy
Themes: BDSM, Vampires, Gay, Magic

Vampires are sensual, dangerous and not to be trusted -- or are they?

Lucas planned to party with vampires but when he awoke, he had no idea where he'd ended up or who followed him. Two men want his blood, while the third wants to help him escape. Will Lucas succumb to his attraction to the vampires or leave with his life?

Available here!

And now for that snog!

“I get it.”

“What?” I curled my fingers under his chin. Tears shimmered in his eyes. I wanted to kiss him and get rid of whatever bothered him. Holy shit, I wanted to feel my cock so far up his ass he’d never forget who had taken him. I wanted this human for more than a food source.

“You don’t find me attractive,” he whispered. “I’m broken and you know it.”

“You’re wrong.” I captured his mouth in a kiss. I shouldn’t have. Humans could be dangerous to vampires. If there’s an attachment, feelings involved, the damn beings can walk away. We can’t. Volunteering to be a blood slave meant shit. The moment they decided to leave, the vampire could either beg for forgiveness and follow or go hungry. Yeah, I could find another human, but the others didn’t affect me like this one. I didn’t know how he thought he was broken, but I’d be damned if I was going to do anything to make him upset.

I tangled my tongue with his, commanding control of the kiss. He whimpered and clawed at the bed. I grabbed his ass and tucked him tight to my groin. Despite my jeans being in the way, his cock throbbed against mine. I broke our connection, in case I accidentally scraped him with my teeth.

Lucas scooted off the table, giving me a nudge backwards in the process. He dropped to his knees and worked the button on my pants.

“You’re cold.” He stared up at me with those mesmerizing green eyes. “I figured you’d be warm like me.” He stuck one hand behind my zipper and massaged my cock. “Guess I was wrong.”

The rest of me might have been cold, but he had my erection warmed in his grasp. I missed the heat of the living. Thank the Gods he could share his body heat.

No comments: