Thursday, November 8, 2012

Out today ~ Followed ~ Haven House Vampires, Book One

This story came out of a photo tag from Stephanie Burke. She loves to gift plot bunnies and I love to take her challenges. This one was from a Dolce and Gabbana advertisement. I have no idea what they were advertising, and really, looking at the picture...I didn't care. Here's a little about Followed.

Followed by Megan Slayer
Number in Series: Haven House Vampires
BIN: 06028-01934
Word Count: 13K
Page Count: 42
Price: $3.99
Release Date: November 9, 2012
Editor: Katriena Knights
Cover Artist: ReneƩ George
Genres: Erotic Romance, Novella, Paranormal, Dark Fantasy
Themes: BDSM, Vampires, Gay, Magic


Vampires are sensual, dangerous and not to be trusted -- or are they?

Lucas planned to party with vampires but when he awoke, he had no idea where he'd ended up or who followed him. Two men want his blood, while the third wants to help him escape. Will Lucas succumb to his attraction to the vampires or leave with his life?

Available here

And now for an excerpt!

Humans. They wanted to play hard, but the moment they got in over their heads they wanted to run away. I shouldn’t have been surprised.v Lucas seemed different. Hell, he looked different. He’d done his hair in a straight-out-of-bed look. With tattoos on his skin and liner ringing his eyes, he was sexy as hell. I’d wanted him more than I’d realized. But he had been drinking. A lot. He’d babbled about no sex and how he wanted to get laid. I felt sorry for him and so turned on. The moment I spotted Ivan and Micah, I knew exactly what they wanted.

Him. And I wasn’t about to share.

“Am I here for you to use me for sex?”

“You were,” I lied. He hadn’t been brought specifically so I could fuck him. Micah and Ivan had wanted that job, until they went berserk on the girl they’d nabbed. I didn’t want to see Lucas end up dead in the same manner -- drained and dumped by the side of the road. Left for dead because they didn’t care to get rid of the body.

“Am I crazy?” Lucas asked.

“Why?”

“I want you to fuck me. More than I’ve ever wanted anything. And I can hear you talk in my head. Once, but I heard it.” He unbuttoned the fly of his jeans and shoved the denim to the floor. “I don’t care if you glamoured me or whatever.”

Enjoy!

No comments: