Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Ten Line Tuesday!



I'm still working on the vampire, but that's because I've had a few...hiccups along the way. Grin. Hey, they're going to be worth it. So enjoy this new snippet of Fated.

Julian placed her on the bed. “I want to make this special.”

“You are.” She slipped the straps of her tank top and bra down her shoulders. She’d keep the tank top around her midsection—no need to scare him off with the scars.

A growl tore from his throat and he knelt between her knees. Julian dragged her jeans from her hips, baring her from the waist down. “Still gorgeous.” He opened her legs and, starting on her left knee, he worked his way down her thigh. Open-mouthed kisses fluttered on her skin. She smoothed her fingers into his hair and rocked against his face. His hum vibrated on her leg and a rush of heat flooded her core.

“Julian.” She panted and wrapped her legs around his shoulders. “More.”

“I will.” Julian grabbed a pillow. “I want to look in your eyes while I taste you.”

No comments: