Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Ten Line Tuesday!!!



Ten lines from Savage Protector, because you know you want it!!

“What about you? Why are you telling me this?”

“I like you, Hans. More than I should. I know you figured me out. I came into this group because I thought I liked danger. What I liked was you.”

Liked him? Big old heart? Pietro had to be toying with him. “I won’t tell you when I’ll strike. You’ll use it against me.”

“I understand. You’re right, I could.” He sighed. “Trust must be earned. Starting today, I’m ready to earn yours.”

Uh-huh. Hans fell backwards onto the heap of blankets he called a bed. If there was going to be a fight, then he’d plan out precisely when he’d strike. If Pietro wanted to help, he could help when the shit hit the fan. No more allowing the filthy Captain to win. He’d make sure payback was a royal bitch.

No comments: