Sunday, October 28, 2012

Sunday Snog ~ Followed



I can't wait for my vampire novella to come out so I thought I'd share it as the snog today. Yep. It's part of a new series, Haven House Vampires. There will be all sorts of pairings, mm, mf, mmm, you never know. So enjoy the snog!

Followed by Megan Slayer
Cover art: ReneƩ George
BIN: 06028-01934
Genre(s): Paranormal, Dark Fantasy, BDSM, Erotic Romance
Theme(s): Vampires, Magic, Gay
Length: Novella
Available in November

Lucas planned to party with vampires but when he awoke, he had no idea where he'd ended up or who followed him. Two men want his blood, while the third wants to help him escape. Will Lucas succumb to his attraction to the vampires or leave with his life?


More info here!

“I want you to fuck me. More than I’ve ever wanted anything. And I can hear you talk in my head. Once, but I heard it.” He unbuttoned the fly of his jeans and shoved the denim to the floor. “I don’t care if you glamoured me or whatever.”

He heard me? For once I wished I could read his mind. I needed to know if he truly wanted sex or the prestige of being with a vampire. I noticed the tat on his foot -- a skull, cross bones, and lightning bolts. Not what I expected, but then nothing about Lucas was what I expected. If I could speak in his mind, then we had bigger problems.

Lucas shrank back from me and shook his head. A hank of his hair fell in front of his eyes. “I get it.”

“What?” I curled my fingers under his chin. Tears shimmered in his eyes. I wanted to kiss him and get rid of whatever bothered him. Holy shit, I wanted to feel my cock so far up his ass he’d never forget who had taken him. I wanted this human for more than a food source.

“You don’t find me attractive,” he whispered. “I’m broken and you know it.”

“You’re wrong.” I captured his mouth in a kiss. I shouldn’t have. Humans could be dangerous to vampires. If there’s an attachment, feelings involved, the damn beings can walk away. We can’t. Volunteering to be a blood slave meant shit. The moment they decided to leave, the vampire could either beg for forgiveness and follow or go hungry. Yeah, I could find another human, but the others didn’t affect me like this one. I didn’t know how he thought he was broken, but I’d be damned if I was going to do anything to make him upset.

I tangled my tongue with his, commanding control of the kiss. He whimpered and clawed at the bed. I grabbed his ass and tucked him tight to my groin. Despite my jeans being in the way, his cock throbbed against mine. I broke our connection, in case I accidentally scraped him with my teeth.

3 comments:

PaParanormalFan Renee said...

Whewww please someone give me a Fan because that Excerpt already had my blood boiling!!! ;) Thank you Wendi/Megan for posting an Excerpt to go along with your HAWT Cover Art. I can't wait to buy your upcoming Vampire Novella "Followed" of your New Series, Haven House Vampires. I just know this is going to be a Smokin' Hot Series!!!!

Take Care & Stay Naughty,
PaParanormalFan (Renee')
paranormalromancefan at yahoo dot com

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Thanks Renee. Won't have to wait long. First one comes out in November!!!!

PaParanormalFan Renee said...

Hello Wendi,
I have been so out of touch with the world since I just got my power restored since Oct. 29th. OMG it was a cold frustrating mess, I couldn't even power my eReaders :(
But now I have ALOT of catching up to do. Since I have been out of touch & my internet is still on & off, could you let me know when you expect "Followed" to be released. Thank You.
Thank You & Stay Naughty,
PaParanormalFan (Renee')
paranormalromancefan at yahoo dot com