Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Ten Line Tuesday!



I've been issued many challenges, but this one had a picture attached to it. Now because I don't post pics I don't own, I can't show it to you, but trust me, Stephanie Burke found me a hot one. It's the vampire story and it's almost done, so enjoy these ten lines!

“Fuck me, Mathieu. Please? Need you.”

Music to my ears, but I wasn’t about to let him off that easy. I slapped his rump again, leaving more red marks, then dragged my fingernails up the backs of his thighs. “Jesus, that’s good.” He’d made a wet spot on the bed with his precome. Nice.

I shoved my pants to the floor, then squirted lube over my dick. The sizzles started the moment I stroked myself. My fangs dropped in my mouth. This wouldn’t be a simple fuck, not by a long shot.

I spread my fingers over his bottom, pressing my thumbs into his asshole. His toes clenched and he wriggled.

“Feels good.” Lucas moaned. “More.”

No comments: