Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Ten Line Tuesday ~ Watch Me



I've been hard at work on the next Challenges story. I had no intention of making the group four, but this story had to be told. Watch Me. Yep, it had to be. Anyway, here's a tasty ten line tidbit! Enjoy!!

“I’d have told you if I wanted to try pegging.” He flipped the flaps closed on the box. “Um, hon.” Marc waved his hand again. “You did look at this right, didn’t you?”

“What do you mean? It was in our mail box.” The tips of her ears burned. What in the name of God had she done? “Why?”

“Have a look-see at that.”

She peeked at the address label. Tony Fallows. Their next-door-neighbor. She met Marc’s gaze. “I guess I opened it without looking.”

“I didn’t think he knew anything about strap-ons.” Marc tipped his head to the side. “He’s invited us over for drinks lots of times...why don’t we take him up on the offer? That is his mail.”

No comments: