Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Snoggin' With Fallen


It's time for the snog...and since I got behind...hm... what do I want to feature this week? How about my fallen angel in Fallen? Sounds good to me! Enjoy!

He’s her salvation if she’s willing to lose her wings all over again.

Livia was cast out of heaven for the crime of falling in love with a human. So what’s a fallen angel to do when she meets the man of her dreams? Falling certainly has its perks.

Ty didn’t expect the angel at his party to be fallen or to have a murky past. He also didn’t expect her to end up in his arms. Now he’s not about to let the past stand in the way of their future.

Contains a Fallen Angel, A College Student smitten, and lots of hot sex with a little kink thrown in for fun. But it's not all giggles and heat. There's an unruly Demon determined not to go down without a fight.

Available atChangeling PressAllRomance EbooksBarnes and NobleAmazon


And now for that Snog!!

“The man you fell for was foolish. He lost out and I’m damned glad.” Ty cupped her jaw. “This probably sounds like another lame-ass pick-up line, but I don’t want to fuck up my chance by making you think I want a quickie. I want so much more.”

“You do?”

“Absolutely.” Ty closed his eyes and lowered his lips to hers.

The moment his mouth fastened onto hers, Livia’s knees went weak. She clutched his shirt and nibbled on his bottom lip. Sizzles flew along her nerve endings, and more cream coated her panties. She ground her core against his thigh, not caring if anyone saw her acting so forward. This kiss was too good to waste with good manners.

Ty held her tight in the crook of his arm and stroked the top edge of her wing with the fingers of his other hand. “Does touching your wings turn you on as much as I think it does? Does wonders for me.”

3 comments:

Victoria Blisse said...

Intriguing!

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Thank you!

authorjenwright said...

I like it! I also like that she's the angel, usually it's the other way around (at least for what I've come across) so it's nice to see it the other way around :)

~Jen