Monday, August 13, 2012

Monday Moans!


arekmalang / 123RF Stock Photo

A good moan requires two people (or more) who really love each other, even when they don't realize it. Grin. The Air I Breathe is one of those stories. So Enjoy the moan, since I so goofed up the Sunday Snog yesterday!! Sheepish grin.

ISBN: 978-1-60521-728-4
Word Count: 17K
Page Count: 56
Price: $3.99
Release Date: December 9, 2011
Editor: Katriena Knights
Cover Artist: ReneƩ George

Genres and Themes: Erotic Romance; Novella; Paranormal; Magic; BDSM; Gay and Lesbian

Sometimes the one who drives you the craziest is the very one you can't live without.

When Taygan walked, Luc thought he'd never see his best friend again. That's fine. Luc's busy with his band, Glow, and isn't really interested in having a love life. There's just one small glitch. He's lonely without Tay, and his pride can't take losing him again. It's up to Luc to decide, but can he live with his decision?

Taygan thought he could handle his element and have a permanent relationship with Luc -- until the need to follow the wind element took over. But being away from Luc is killing Tay's element. To make things worse, Luc's not waiting around for Tay any longer. What’s a guy to do when his lover is the very air he breathes?

Available here!!!



“You’re not much warmer.” Luc rested his chin on Taygan’s shoulder. “Start from the beginning and don’t leave a thing out.”

Taygan sagged into Luc and closed his eyes. Tears pricked behind his eyelids. The beginning. Try about the time he’d first met Lucien Moline. Tay sighed. “It’s complicated.”

“I like complicated. It’s my best riff.” Luc rubbed a washcloth over Tay’s chest. “Talk to me.”

“Things started to go off the rails when I first met you.” Taygan swallowed past the lump in his throat. “My world spun out of control.”

“I’m a bad influence,” Luc cooed. “You like it.”

“I do, but I don’t understand it. I don’t.” The words poured out faster than Taygan could dam them up. “When we’re together, I’m stronger. My element is lighter and I’m happy. But then it gets too strong or heavy or whatever it is, and I can’t stand it. I have to move. I want to stay and have our life right here, but I can’t control it. Deep down in my soul, I don’t want to leave you. I want to be right here in your arms, and every time I have to leave, I know you’re sick of me going. One day you’re not going to take me back, and it scares me shitless.” Tears streamed down his cheeks and his voice cracked. “I’m scared.”

Luc drew a long breath and let it out slowly. He wrapped his arms around Taygan, squeezing tight. “Can I at least help you figure out the riddle you keep talking about?”

“By all means.” Taygan threaded his fingers with Luc’s and rested his forehead on Luc’s temple. “Last Christmas was the strongest I’ve ever felt.”

Chuckling, Luc ground his pelvis against Tay’s ass. “We’ve got part of this thing figured out.”

No comments: