Wednesday, July 11, 2012

WIP Thursday!



This post is more of a drive-by post as I'm busy in the bat cave writing away. Hey, gotta write when the muse wants to talk. Gotta. Grin.

So what's happening? Between all those hops I've been doing, I've managed 8k on Savage Protector which is fantastic. Thinking it should be around 15k so right on target. I've mapped out another in the Challenge series and still have Tiger Lily talking to me. I'm also listening to Callum chatter away. See? I've got lots of people talking to me. Gotta get the words all written down. And if I'm lucky, I'll get back to the boys from Permanent and get their story down. Grin. Thanks for reading and I'm sorry this is quick. I promise to make it longer next week.

2 comments:

Tina B said...

That's awesome!!! Good luck on the muse staying active! :)

Wendi Zwaduk said...

Thanks Tina! I'm glad. :-)