Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Ten Line Tuesday ~ Savage Protector



Since the Tuesday Studs are no more, I thought I'd do a new feature - Ten Line Tuesday. Ten lines from my latest WIP. This week, the WIP is Savage Protector. It's my take on Strong Hans with a bdsm slant. I hope you enjoy!


“What about you? Why are you telling me this?”

“I like you Hans. More than I should. I know you figured me out. I came into this group because I thought I liked danger. What I liked was you.”

Liked him? Big old heart? Pietro had to be toying with him. “I won’t tell you when I’ll strike. You’ll use it against me.”

“I understand. You’re right, I could.” He sighed. “Trust must be earned. Starting today, I’m ready to earn yours.”

Uh-huh. Hans scoped out the landscape of the room. His bedroom. At least he had his books. He fell backwards onto the heap of blankets he called a bed. If there was going to be a fight, then he’d plan out precisely when he’d strike.

No comments: