Thursday, June 21, 2012

WIP Thursday




What's happening? Today is the release day for Here Without You . I'm really excited about the book and hope you are too. Hiram and Slash finally have their story. Grin. Grab your copy today!

For those interested in the Glow band and their fans, I've turned in my first werewolf story which is really a wolf shifter who happens to own the label Glow is on. Yep. So this is a Glow Kid book. It was fun to write and I hope you enjoy it too.

I turned in a story for Razor's Edge Press which I've decided is part of a new loose series. So far it's called the Challenge series. Make Me revolves around a challenge and a strand of pearls. The one I'm working on right now is tentatively titled, Show Me - another challenge, but this time with a length of silk fabric. There will be a third short story in the series, just haven't started it yet. Grin.

Okay, so not much else right now. Who knows. I may wake up tomorrow with a ton of stories in my head. Might end up watching a movie instead. Whichever. Grin. Get your copy of Here Without You and let me know what you think!

No comments: