Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Snoggin' with The Air I Breathe



It's Sunday Snoggin' Time again and thanks to Victoria Blisse for having such a fun thing to post on Sundays. Click the banner above or right here to get to the other posts. But first, read mine. Grin. What's my snog? Just a fun little kiss from The Air I Breathe. The Glow Band books never fail to hit the hot spot with me. Hope they do with you, too!

The Air I Breathe Changeling Press M/M, Shibari, Anal sex, BDSM, Spanking, Short Story Available here!

And now for that snog!

“I don’t know how you do this, but you make me so crazy.” Luc groaned and thrust his fingers into Tay’s hair, tugging him closer. “I can feel you inside me, like this is how it’s supposed to be -- one heart, one deep love. There’s no one else in the world, just us.” Gentle nibbles turned to rough kisses. Luc thrust his tongue in and out of Tay’s mouth as if they were having sex.

Tay sighed. He loved how Luc’s words worked perfectly for song lyrics. The curtains flapped, and the ends of the towel flipped over. Cups fell off the counter with a melodic plink, plink, plink. Tay wrapped his legs tighter around Luc and whimpered. He needed this -- needed the domination with a sprinkle of pain, needed to know where he belonged and just how much he meant to Lucien, needed the words of love. Goddess, he felt like he’d been set free. He kissed Luc with renewed vigor.

“My element loves you,” he breathed. “I love you. Always have.”

Luc leaned back a moment and simply smiled at Tay. “There’s the guy I know.”

Although Luc hadn’t returned the sentiment, Tay’s confidence soared. Things weren’t certain, but for the first time in a long time he felt like he’d come home.

More strokes, higher power… Tay shivered. The orgasm built low in his belly. No more thinking, just feeling. He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth. “Luc.”

Luc grunted and pressed his forehead against Tay’s. “God, yes.”

Both bodies writhed and splashed water. Tay’s muscles went taut then turned to jelly.v He moaned. “I love you, Luc.” Tay closed his eyes, relinquished Luc’s penis and dug his fingers into Luc’s hips. “I love you, I love you, I love you.”

1 comment:

Victoria Blisse said...

You never fail to deliver hot kisses!