Thursday, June 28, 2012

Angels and Demons Coming Around!



We're talking about Angels and Demons for this blog hop and I thought for my part of the hop I'd share my Angel story that has a demon in it for flavor. Fallen is my contribution to the Angel realm. Here's a little bit about it and where you can get a copy.

Livia was cast out of heaven for the crime of falling in love with a human. So what's a fallen angel to do when she meets the man of her dreams? Falling certainly has its perks.

Ty didn't expect the angel at his party to be fallen or to have a murky past. He also didn't expect her to end up in his arms. Now he's not about to let the past stand in the way of their future.


Get your copy here!

Here's a little taste from Fallen

“The man you fell for was foolish. He lost out and I’m damned glad.” Ty cupped her jaw. “This probably sounds like another lame-ass pick-up line, but I don’t want to fuck up my chance by making you think I want a quickie. I want so much more.”

“You do?”

“Absolutely.” Ty closed his eyes and lowered his lips to hers.

The moment his mouth fastened onto hers, Livia’s knees went weak. She clutched his shirt and nibbled on his bottom lip. Sizzles flew along her nerve endings, and more cream coated her panties. She ground her core against his thigh, not caring if anyone saw her acting so forward. This kiss was too good to waste with good manners.

Ty held her tight in the crook of his arm and stroked the top edge of her wing with the fingers of his other hand. “Does touching your wings turn you on as much as I think it does? Does wonders for me.”

God, she couldn’t fall from grace all over again, but she could fall in love, couldn’t she? In theory anyone could fall in love, including her. Why was that thought so damned scary? Because being vulnerable wasn’t a place she liked to be unless it was her idea. And what about when he learned what she liked when she made love? Some guys couldn’t handle it.

“Livia? I’m not being kind because I want in your pants.” He rubbed his thumb along her chin. “I do very much want to make love to you, but I’d like to get to know you, too. You snagged my attention the moment you walked in the history building and smiled. Now you’re here where I never expected to see you, but I’m dead serious when I said I don’t want to look anywhere else.”

“Have you had too much to drink, or was the change in altitude too much too fast?”



Did you like? I hope so. Get your copy here! Grin.

And now for the part you've been waiting for... This is for the WHOLE HOP: ONE winner gets a Kindle Touch & ONE winner gets a $60 Amazon or Barnes&Noble Gift Card. You HAVE to leave your name and email so we can get in touch with you.

If you want to win something from MY part of the hop, you're going to have to do some work. I'm a task master, what can I say?

So what do you have to do? Leave a comment. Which book is your fave angel/demon story so far? Tell me why. Then leave your name and email so I can contact you if you win and you're in the hat for a copy of Fallen! I'd love for you to follow me on Facebook, follow my blog, and to follow me on Twitter, or you can sign up for my newsletter in the box on the left.

The contest ends July 1st at midnight, so act now. I'll announce the winner right here on the blog on July 2nd as well as I'll email the winner!

I'll bet, now that you've read the post and commented, you want to follow the rest of the tour? I thought you might. Grin. Here's the link for the rest of the hop:

33 comments:

andieleah said...

My fav demon is Wraith from Larissa Ione's Demonica series...he wins because not only is he a sex demon he's a vamp too!!! Double points and he's dayum sexy!!!
Fb Andie Wardlow
Gfc Andrea Wardlow
Newsletter andieleah78@gmail.com

Unknown said...

Not read 'em, yet... but I love the covers! I got your blog, FB, and Twitter (jkimmelf)

Jesse
jesse(dot)kimmelfreeman@gmail.com

Maria D. said...

My favorite demon is Eidolon from Pleasure Bound, the first book in the Demonica series. While I do love his siblings too and the rest of the series - this was the first "demon" book I read so it's my favorite and has a warm place in my heart:)

junegirl63 at gmail dot com

Anne said...

Fav. angel would be Rafael from Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series. Demon? It would be hard to pick, any of the brothers from Larissa Ione's Demonica series.

acm05atjuno.com

booklover0226 said...

I really don't have any favorites but I am loving those demons from the Demonica series by Larissa Ione.

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

Sheri Fredricks said...

I'm an angel kind of gal! Great pics on your post!
sherifredricks at charter dot net

April Alvey said...

First Off I Have To Say I Love The Angel/Demon Hop. Now As For My Favorite Book Would Have To Be
Branded (Fall of Angels #1)
by Keary Taylor Its My Absolute Fav.

April Alvey
butterfli262002@yahoo.com

April Alvey said...

I Also Follow On FB April Alvey
GFC April Alvey Twitter @aprilalvey

donnas said...

I like the Guild Hunter series

bacchus76 at myself dot com

Kassandra said...

FB=Kassandra Appel

I am a huge fan of Larissa Ione's Demonica series. Very sexy!

sionedkla@gmail.com

BLHmistress said...

I love the Lord's of the Underworld and Larissa Ione's demons.

follow-BLHmistress
FB-Dawna Newman

vampiremistress2010(at)gmail(dot)com

Mel Bourn said...

Felicity Heaton has some great Angel and Demon stories! I stalk every way possible.
Mel
bournmelissa at hotmail dot com

Rose said...

why choose one when you can have Angels & Demons.
roseannh95@gmail(dot)com

laceyblossom said...

I love the angels from Nalini Singh's Guild Hunter series and the demons from Larissa Ione's Demonica series!
laceyblossom1(at)gmail(dot)com

Yvette said...

If I go with angels, then it's Serena Yates Celestial series.
Yvette
yratpatrol@aol.com

Gale Nelson said...

Blog follower Gale Nelson
haven't read any yet but they sound great. Gale pgan427@yahoo.com

Tabatha Hansen said...

To be honest I haven't found too many angel or demons books I like. Unfortunately the angel books are too spiritual and the demon books to lusty for me. Unless you count vamps as a demon or dark angel...
In that case I will have to go with Stephani Hecht's Drone Vampire series.

Thank you for participating in the blog hop!

Tabatha Hansen
mmparanormalromance@gmail.com
mmparanormalromance.wordpress.com

wulf said...

I don't really have a favorite since I don't read many Angel Demon books and none have struck that strong a chord in me.

penumbrareads@gmail.com

molly.frenzel said...

My favorite demon series is Demonica. I love those yummy incubus brothers. As for angels, I haven't read a lot. So far, my favorite is Wicked Nights by Gena Showalter.
molly(dot)frenzel(at)gmail(dot)com

Christine said...

I love bad boy/warrior angels.

My favorite Angel series is the Guild Hunters by Nalini Singh...the angels aren't Heavenly beings, instead they rule the vamps & the world while being very, very sexy.

GFC - isabelli3619

isabelli3619 (at) aol (dot) com

Susan W. said...

Wards Fallen Angels series is one of my favorites. Along with Nalini Singh's Angels.
FB friend request sent.
Follow blog
suz2(at)cox(dot)net

Michelle Bledsoe said...

You know you're in great company when a lot of the comments name the character and or series that comes to your mind first when someone asks Angel or Demon. It so has to be Larissa Ione's Demonica series. It is the best.

koonie2888 at yahoo dot com21

Drake said...

I haven't ready any so I don't have a favorite, but I like angels. I follow you on Twitter (EmilyJoy0) emily joy drake at gmail dot com

Sherry said...

My favorite Demon is Jacob from The Nightwalker series by Jacquelyn Frank.
Facebook - Sherry Strode
GFC - Sherry S.
sstrode at scrtc dot com

BookAttict said...

I love Gideon from The Nightwalkers series by Jacquelyn Frank.

Thanks for the giveaway!
elizabeth @ bookattict . com
GFC: BookAttict
Twitter: @BookAttict
Facebook: Elizabeth Kotkiewicz Hyatt

Stephanie Huff said...

I like them both, but I prefer demons, especially those with a bit of a soft side. I particularly like Al from Kim Harrison's Hallows series

snhoveln@gmail.com

Thanks!

Merry said...

Definitely Wraith from Larissa Ione's Demonica series! A hot sex demon/ vamp? Yes, please!
Lisa Hackney
yankssssrule08(at)yahoo(dot)com

StacieD said...

I love Larissa Ione's Demonica series.

geishasmom73 at yahoo dot com

Denise Z said...

Today since I am picking angels, I will go with the boys in Brethren Beginnings by Deena Remiel :) Thank you for participating in this fun.
dz59001[at]gmail[dot]com

Imajicasnow said...

I am normally a Demon kinda girl but Gena's Zacharel is my fav, what can I say an Angel with a dark side yummy!!

imajicasnow@inbox.com

JoAnna said...

I like the Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter. It has demons and angels.
Follow on FB (JoAnna Halpin Becker)
Twitter and blog (beckerjo)

beckerjo at verizon dot net

bn100 said...

I like Zacharel from Gena Showalter's Wicked Nights because he's caring and an angel. I like angels.

bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

Shadow said...

Fallen Angels? :D Maybe demons. Oh, heck, ill take them both! :D I really like Larissa Iones Demonica series. :) Thank you for the awesome giveaway!
GFC: shadow_kohler
Facebook: Shadow Kohler
Twitter: @LuvToRead09
Newsletter Subscriber
shadowluvs2read(at)gmail(dot)com