Wednesday, May 30, 2012

WIP Thursday!!



I'm so far behind today I can see my behind. Isn't that the case often, though? Going to be a rather rambling list. I finished edits on my June release, Here Without You and turned in an Encounter for the same story, entitled, Here Without You: Scenes from a Hotel Room. It's sex. Plain and simple. Grin.

My story posted this past week on the MM Goodreads Group page. You can read it here if you'd like. It's called Bed of My Chevy. I thought it was cute and simple, but I'd love to know what you think.

I've got a couple more irons in the fire, but since none are firm (wow, bad pun), no details yet. I'll get back to you.

Don't forget to check out the Love Hangover Contest - you could win a GC to Changeling (big GC) and if you're in the Cincinnati area on Friday, (West Chester area) come see me. I'll be at the Lori Foster Reader/Author Get Together signing autographs. Grin.

Back to the bat cave. Na na na na na na na na na na BAT CAVE!!!!

No comments: