Wednesday, May 16, 2012

WIP Thursday!



It's mildly humorous. Every week I write my WIP Thursday post (Well, I try to keep it to every week) where I mention what I'm in the midst of. So what's funny about a post? No matter how hard I try, it seems like the story I should be finishing isn't the one that wants to be finished. The one that just sort of popped up and is expecting to be written, usually takes precedence. Maybe it's the over zealousness of the characters, the ADHD my mother swears I don't have, or a lack of focus... I don't know. But it seems like some weeks I'm repeating myself, saying the same story is being worked on. It is. That's the killer of it. I write about 400 words on one and then, POOF, move on to something else. If it doesn't gel, I bail. Sad, really.

Here's the bullet list of what's in the works.

* Christmas with Glow story - It's a whole whopping 300 words done, but hey, you have to start somewhere.

* Tiger Lily, Michael, and John's story from Forever Wicked: Always. I'm working on the outline.

* Avery's story from Cock and Bull. He begged for the story, and went quite. Brat.

* New on the table: The werewolf story. Yep. You read that right. I never thought I'd write a were. Why? Just never came to me. Until Ansen. Yep. Showed me the beginning of the story and everything. If you liked the GLOW books, well, this spin off is for you. Grin.

Okay, time to get back to the characters. One of these days I'll get back to the guys from Permanent, too. One day.

No comments: