Thursday, May 3, 2012

WIP Thursday!



Lots has happened since I did a WIP Thursday post. First off...
Cock and Bull comes out next week. I'm pretty stoked. It's probably the raunchiest thing I've written, but it was so much fun!

BIN: 05715-01831
Word Count: 3.5K
Page Count: 16
Price: $1.99
Genres: Erotic Romance, Short Story, Contemporary, BDSM
Themes: Ménage, Gay>br />
Can Flynn handle the heat or will it burn him alive? Anything is possible in the club.

After two years as an exotic male dancer-slash-fetish entertainer, Flynn's ready for his last night at the Randy Stallion Men's Club to be over, but someone's got a surprise in store for him.

More than one someone.

Can Flynn handle the heat, or will it burn him alive? Anything is possible in the club.

I also turned in my latest installment to the Glow Series. Here's the official poster I created. They want it for concert shirts, too. I'm stoked.

Hiram and Slash finally finished telling me their story. I loved writing them and am a little sad that the series is coming to an end. I mean, they are like family. With crazy stalkers. Shrug. If you can't stand the heat, don't Glow!

I turned in another Razor's Edge story. This one involves pearls, a crop and some commanding. Tentatively titled Make Me, we'll see if it makes the cut.

The characters from the Christmas story have started talking. Pixie and Nitro. Yeah, I had no idea that would be their names, either. Something about a ticket, a present that's unexpected, and a crop that's not for reindeer. Let's just say, I'm figuring it out.

I'm also toying with a follow up to Under and Over It. I got comments that the story line seemed rushed at the end. Maybe. But the boys are also chattering, so I'll listen. Not sure what they'll say, but I'm listening.

Last but not least--since it's got to be turned in the fastest--I'm working on a short story for TEB for a free read. :-) I still have NO BLOODY IDEA what it's going to be. Sigh. Muse? Oh, Muse? Where are You?

No comments: