Friday, May 4, 2012

Men of May!!!



I'm taking part in the Men of May blog hop and I'm so excited. If you're like me, you love to look at a beautiful man. As for beautiful men, I thought I'd spotlight the superhero type. Plus, any reason to see Chris Evans in a tight uniform is reason enough for me.



He just epitomizes hot to me. What do you think?





Now clean the drool off the screen. Here's where you get the presents from this hop. All you have to do is comment--tell me who the person is you think epitomizes hot. Yep. Leave your name and email so I can get in touch with you on the 7th. That's easy, isn't it? Wait, now, what's up for grabs? A pdf of Forever Wicked: Always.

I won't lie. I'd love for you to follow me on Facebook, follow my blog, and to follow me on Twitter, but they aren't expected. Do that because you want to. It's not mandatory.

So comment and continue on the hop! Here's the links for the rest of the hop spots! You can go here, or the linkys below. Check them out!

16 comments:

Yvette said...

Captain America looks pretty good! I also follow you on the blog and twitter..Thanks,
Yvette
yratpatrol@aol.com,

Megs said...

I am going old school and say Sean Connery. 007 and the accent! Yum! Granted he could be my grandfather but I don't think about that.

ilona said...

At the moment Jason Statham is pushing my buttons as my idea of a hot guy :D

ilona
felinewyvern at googlemail dot com

Crissy said...

Jesse Williams from Grey's Anatomy (He plays Jackson Avery). It's the eyes...and the abs. I swear the man should never wear a shirt! YUM!!!

morris.crissy@gmail.com

Nay Nay said...

I agree with Megs. Sean Connery as 007 was hot, but he is still hot now. Loved him then and still love him now. Thanks for being part of the hop and for the chance to win! <^_^>
reneebennett35(at)yahoo(dot)com

JoAnna said...

I can't wait to see the avengers! Although Thor and Ironman are tops for me. :)

beckerjo at verizon dot net

Kassandra said...

James McAlvoy has been pushing my buttons here lately.

sionedkla@gmail.com

Susan W. said...

Jason Statham is my current fav. Can't wait to see his next movie.
suz2(at)cox(dot)net

booklover0226 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
booklover0226 said...

I'm not into action movies but when I saw all the hot men, I think I'll make and exception....

To answer your question...Hugh Jackman!!

Thanks,
Tracey D
booklover0226 at gmail dot com

Vanessa N. said...

Alex O'Loughlin is really sexy. Thanks for the chance.

mythic021@gmail.com

Emily said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emily said...

I love Captain America but Iron Man is my guy. He's smexy, funny, and yes he's a bit of a jerk, but he makes it work. Plus, he has his moments.

tiger-chick-1@hotmail.com

bn100 said...

Bradley Cooper

bn100candg(at)hotmail(dot)com

PaParanormalFan said...

Hello Megan,

Hmmmm Tell you the person I think epitomizes Hot....Ohhhhh that's easy for me ;)

He would be the Werewolf would be a Shifter, Joe Manganiello who plays “Alcide Herveaux” on True Blood; that Ohhhhh Sooooo Ruggedly Handsome, Tall, Dark & GORGEOUS, Drool-Worthy, Panty-Melting, Well-Muscled, Ripped Alpha Werewolf, He's a WHOLE lotta Man!!!! & Definitely Epitomizes HAWT to Me!!!

Take care Megan & Stay Naughty,
PaParanormalFan (Renee’ S.)
paranormalromancefan at yahoo dot com

PaParanormalFan said...

Oh I forgot, Megan I Follow You & Wendi almost everyway I can...under my names of PaParanormalFan & my email paranormalromancefan@yahoo.com.....all except Facebook & Twitter because I am not a member of those.