Friday, April 20, 2012

WIP Thursday on Friday!



It's time for WIP Thursday, but as I spent time with the Cabana Boys last night, I kinda forgot to get this done. I flaked on it on Wednesday. I'm bad sometimes. But hey, it happens. So what's happening with me these days? What's next on the release agenda? I'm glad you asked.

Cock and Bull comes out in a few weeks from Razor's Edge. Looks like around the 18th of May. I'm really excited about this book because it's a bit of a change from my normal works -- not that much of what I write can be considered normal. It's more or less pure erotica, but there is romance in it, with a HEA, because I can't NOT write an HEA. Here's the blurb:

After two years as an exotic male dancer-slash-fetish entertainer, Flynn's ready for his last night at the Randy Stallion Men's Club to be over, but someone's got a surprise in store for him.

More than one someone.

Can Flynn handle the heat, or will it burn him alive? Anything is possible in the club.


Want your own copy? Click here or the cover.

What else am I hard at work on? I'm 11k into Hiram and Slash's story. So far the title is Here Without You. I don't know it it will stay that title, but that's what it is right now. Once I get theirs done, I think it should top out around 18k, I'll start my second Forever Wicked story, tentatively called Hans. It's based on Strong Hans, but since the characters are just sort of whispering, I don't know what they want to do. It'll be an MM story, though, I know that.

I've also proposed a short for the Changeling Christmas collection. This year the theme is Santa's Little Helper. Buwhahahahahaaha. The Glow Kids will be making an appearance in that one. I'm still fuzzy on what they'll be doing, but it'll be backstage fun at Christmastime. Hee hee.

Time to head back to the cave. I've got a Menagerie Authors post I should've written and I'm a teensy bit behind. Shocker, I know. I'll announce the winner of the Hunky Hero Blog hop Sunday after Suit Up Sunday, so if you haven't commented, you should. Grin.

No comments: