Wednesday, April 25, 2012

WIP Thursday!




So what's coming up for Megan Slayer? Well, I'd assume you're wondering, since you're here. Grin. I've been slightly lax in getting the updates up, but it's been a tick crazy around here so its understandable.

I'm neck deep in Hiram and Slash's story. Yep. Still. Actually it's a lot better than it sounds because I've got one love scene left and it's done. Done. Unfortunately the boys don't want to show me that play session, so it's going to take a little time. Shrug. They will. They like to lead me on...stop and start...fits and grins...brats.

Cock and Bull comes out in a couple weeks. I'm stoked about that one because I liked the characters. They are deviations from what I normally deal with--the bdsm is raunchy but fun. I hope you like the threesome, too.

Up next is my take on Strong Hans and the Glow Kids Christmas story. I know, I know, Christmas? It's not even July. Shrug. Ya gotta do what the muse says. I'm also going to knock out a short for a TEB free read. If you've got ideas for characters from Permanent that you want to see again, let me know. I'm always looking for ways to stoke the muse(s).

I'm going to head back into my cave to work on that last little bit of Here Without You and the unnamed short story about a couple who like some happy rope play. Later.

No comments: