Thursday, March 1, 2012

Read an Ebook Week!



I'm challenging you to read an ebook. I'd love for it to be one of mine. Or Wendi's. Heck, just read one. As a reward for you, I'm giving away one title from my back list to a commenter who leaves the following: 1) the title of the book you read, 2) your name 3) email to contact you if you're chosen as the winner. I'd love for you to follow me here, on twitter, and on facebook, but it's not expected. So get reading and I'll announce the winner at the end of the week!

1 comment:

mbourn said...

Thanks for the giveaway! I am always reading something now that I have kindle on my iphone. Makes it so much easier. I just finished CAN'T FAKE THIS by Casey Crow. It was a fun, sexy read. I am currently reading GUNS AND ROSES Anthology. I am enjoying it.

Mel
bournmelissa@hotmail.com
follow via twitter @MelCamino5