Thursday, February 9, 2012

I'm on Goodreads!



I jumped into the great big blue and put my name in the goodreads hat. I've had books on there for a while now, but I didn't realize it. If you rate one of my books or leave a review, I will try to comment back. I appreciate all the reviews and ratings, even if they aren't always so high. Why? I do learn from them. I take them all, good and bad, into consideration. So thank you.

Want to follow me on goodreads? Click here!

In other news... I finished Pan today. I've read it through a bunch of times and had other eyes on it. I'm feeling good about it. It's not Pan the first time around. Sorry. I had to make it a second time Peter and Wendy get together. Making it the first time just seemed off to me.

I'm going to work on the final Glow book and a story for Roddy and Kane, since my short Take Me Home garnered so many comments. :-)

That's all for now. I've got to write a blurb!

No comments: