Saturday, January 21, 2012

Three New Reviews!


Long and Short Erotic Reviews was good to me this week. Under and Over It garnered a 5 star rating. Yeah, I'm so happy, it's not funny. Five stars!!! Here's what Foxglove had to say about U&OI: "Megan Slayer has a way of bringing passion to life in her stories, and making each book a joy to read...This is an exploration of passion by two people learning to please each other, and learning what their limits are, in life and in love. It is a compliment to Ms Slayer that, once I started reading, gender ceased to matter, and the love story came to the forefront here."
Talk about a compliment. I'm thrilled. Squee!!

~ ~


Was reviewed by Long and Short Erotic Reviews. Foxglove loved it enough to rate it 4.5 stars. Talk about cool. Now if you've followed the Glow band, this is book 1.5, Luc and Tay's story. Here's what she had to say: "This is a love story, one of lovers reuniting for the holiday, and finding what they want for Christmas. The characters are well defined, and both men are hot and sexy." Can you say stoked? Yeah I am. Thanks Foxglove. Glad you liked the book. :-)


~ ~


Was reviewed by Queer Online Magazine. Now, the book isn't a light and fluffy read. I'll admit that right away. But I have to say, Ms. Yates review of it was honest and spot on. I appreciate it. Here's what she had to say: "Recommended if you are curious about the darker side of human nature or if you want to read about an ‘acid test’ for love under very difficult circumstances."

No comments: