Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday Snog ... Fallen!


Thanks to Victoria Blisse for having the Sunday Snogs! Always a good time! Here's my contribution!

Fallen
Changeling Press
Erotic Romance, Novella,Paranormal, Dark Fantasy, BDSM
http://changelingpress.com/product.php?&upt=book&ubid=1755

He's her salvation -- if she's willing to lose her wings all over again.

Livia was cast out of heaven for the crime of falling in love with a human. So what's a fallen angel to do when she meets the man of her dreams? Falling certainly has its perks.

Ty didn't expect the angel at his party to be fallen or to have a murky past. He also didn't expect her to end up in his arms. Now he's not about to let the past stand in the way of their future.

And here's the snog-sational snoggin'!

“There’s something about you. I want to know very well. I really like you, Liv, even if I just met you. You’re right. It feels like you said, like I’ve known you all my life.”
She pulled her hand away and shoved the wonderful feelings way down deep into her stomach. She didn’t deserve him or his kindness, not after the way she’d conducted her life. Time to squelch the attraction before it got out of hand. “I can’t make you immortal, and I refuse to be a notch in your belt or headboard or whatever.”
She turned to leave his arms, but his strong grasp prevailed. Her pussy pulsed. Oh, God, it felt good to be controlled, even if her common sense screamed for her to run away.
“The man you fell for was foolish. He lost out and I’m damned glad.” Ty cupped her jaw. “This probably sounds like another lame-ass pick-up line, but I don’t want to fuck up my chance by making you think I want a quickie. I want so much more.”
“You do?”
“Absolutely.” Ty closed his eyes and lowered his lips to hers.
The moment his mouth fastened onto hers, Livia’s knees went weak. She clutched his shirt and nibbled on his bottom lip. Sizzles flew along her nerve endings, and more cream coated her panties. She ground her core against his thigh, not caring if anyone saw her acting so forward. This kiss was too good to waste with good manners.
Ty held her tight in the crook of his arm and stroked the top edge of her wing with the fingers of his other hand. “Does touching your wings turn you on as much as I think it does? Does wonders for me.”

2 comments:

Victoria Blisse said...

Great Snog! Thanks so much for heating up my Sunday!

Nichelle Gregory said...

Who cares about good manners when a hot kiss is involved? ;)