Thursday, October 20, 2011

WIP Thursdays!



I don't have a lot to share this week. I have an Encounter in the latest Changeling Ezine and I'm stoked about it. Read it here!

I've set myself up to participate in NaNo this year. Why? Cuz I worked with Wendi last year and I got stuff accomplished. Maybe it was the crushing deadline or the need to get that many words out, but it worked.

I'm planning out the next Glow story. I found out that Under and Over It is coming out in November - the 11th. Pretty excited about that.

I did the first Hump Day Hump over with Stephanie Burke yesterday. That was a blast. Posting hot bods on FB and getting to chatter about them. Always a good time. Now to get the rest of what I was supposed to do on there figured out and I'll be in like Flynn. :-)

I'm going to head off to work on the Free Read for next Wednesday - hope you're enjoying it - and the one for Friday on the Menagerie.

Ta.

No comments: