Wednesday, October 12, 2011

WIP Thursdays!



It's WIP Thursday and well, when I saw this, I had to post. I loved it and since I've been writing a lot of MM lately...it fits.


So what's happening?

I signed the contract on the third Glow book, The Air I Breathe. Luc and Tay weren't happy having just one story, they needed two books. Worked for me. I wasn't ready to let them go. Wrapped Around, their first book, should be out in early December.

I signed a contract for Under and Over It. Looks like that one's a November release. Pretty cool.

I should be getting edits for Believe from Liquid Silver here shortly. I'm excited to get going on that one.

So what am I working on?

I'm planning out the fourth Glow book. Ike gets his story next. He's got a few tricks up his sleeve, but since I've written a lot of angsty m/m, I'm actually rather happy to get to write a M/F.

I'm working hard on the free read short, Vampire, Mine over at Menagerie Authors and the free read Wanted: Dead or Alive, right here. I might lengthen them once Halloween is over and sub them. Haven't decided.

So enjoy the free reads! :-)

No comments: