Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WIP Thursdays

What's happening in the Megan-o-sphere?

Glad you asked. I suffered a bout of rejection. I know, it sucked. But I learned from it. Kind of. Okay, it's hard to learn from a flat out no, but you have to. What did I take away from it? You're not gonna make everyone happy. I also figured out that if you aren't the cream of the crop...make it the cream of the crop. Seriously. Half-assed won't cut it, even if you don't see it as such. So I learned.

I'm less than 2k from being done with the Second Glow book and I'm stoked. I have a plan to have it done by the end of the week. Personal deadline. Crazy? Maybe a little.

Wendi told me about this cool idea she had for a male model. Now before you get your knickers in a twist, I have no idea what she's going to do with him, but she's got him.

I'll keep you posted. But back to the grindstone. I've got stuff to get done!

No comments: