Thursday, September 8, 2011

WIP Thursdays!

Whew. I know I keep starting the posts this way, but man. I've not had a break in a while and I'm not complaining.

I did edits for Fire Woman and got those back to the editor. Made me feel good to get them in. She said, not long and this will be out. I'm shaking! My first release! I hope I get the cover art soon as I can't wait to see what the folks at Changeling do with my input. :-)

I got the Christmas story I had proposed to Changeling in. Now, this was the kinda fun part. Fire Woman concerns Atria and Zac. Luc, Atria's brother, has had a crummy time, so he got the Christmas story. Plus, Taygan couldn't wait to come out and play. I had a great time writing the story and hope when it comes out in December, you love it, too.

I'm still waiting on two submissions and working on the next in the Glow band series, so keep an eye out. I'd like to get moving on the story that follows Permanent here before the end of the year.

And now back to writing. Got those deadlines to meet. Check out my post over at The Menagerie tomorrow!!!

No comments: