Thursday, September 22, 2011

WIP Thursday and a Spotlight!!

Ok, so there's lots to talk about today. I'll try to get to it all.

First, I'm at Whipped Cream still for my spotlight! Check it out and comment. I'd love it if you did.
http://whippedcream2archives.blogspot.com/


Fire Woman releases tomorrow!! how cool is that? I'm super stoked.


WIPS!

Ok, so... Wrapped Around my Christmas story for Luc and Taygan has been accepted at Changeling! Squee! I get to be a part of the White Hot Christmas Collection which is awesome. I love their collections and to be a part of one is truly cool. I have an in-progress blurb for you:
Christmas is the time to come together--with candy, shiny paper, and lots of white hot sex.

Luc loves his role fronting the band Glow. He loves the adoration of the fans, the energy in the crowd, but it's Christmas. No one likes a Christmas alone.

Taygan's free spirit resists taming--except when it comes to Luc. Luc's one hundred percent human. Taygan is all air elemental. He needs his space and freedom, but he'll do whatever it takes to make Luc happy, including giving up his space and freedom to make Luc's holiday one he'll never forget--complete with the real Santa, peppermint candy, and lots of hot sex.

~ ~


I'm working on another story featuring Luc and Tay to follow Fire Woman. I mean, each member of Glow deserves a story, right? Stay tuned for how that works out.

~ ~


ALSO and this is really cool. I got a cover for Permanent. Now this doesn't come out until January so it's a bit of a wait, but hey, the cover is darned sexy. I'm stoked. It's part of the Sexy Snax line at Total-E-Bound and that's a brand spankin' new thing, too. Here's that blurb:

Sometimes love just ain’t enough...

River Cortland trusted the person he loved. His faith couldn’t protect him from the bitter sting of a cold-hearted Domme. If he’s going to learn to trust again, he’s got to deal with his past. His roommate and best friend, Tory, has seen the physical damage and hasn’t walked away. Can he deal with the emotional scars as well?

Tory McClellan wanted the carefree life...until one night with River changed everything. There’s more to the shy art teacher and Tory wants to know everything-how he tastes, the scent of his skin, the feel of his body as they make love. What terror lies behind River’s brown eyes? Better yet, how can Tory make the sadness go away and be in River’s live, permanently?


~ ~


and LAST BUT NOT LEAST

I wrote a Christmas story for a challenge. Now, the challenge was 12k in 14 days. I added a little bit to the 12k...making it 15k. I love me some Raylan and Chase, so it wasn't hard to add to their book. So, what about it? I sent the story to Liquid Silver and they've contracted it! Yes! Triple Squee!!!! So yeah, a lot's been going on. Here's the blurb I have--again in-progress--for Believe:

Can love surpass distance and time?

Raylan believed himself unworthy of love until he met Chase. Chase
brought out Raylan’s natural need to control and the power to submit.
But time and distance makes having a relationship hard. Can Raylan
prove to Chase they have what it takes for love to last through this
Christmas and the Christmas’ for the rest of their lives/?

Chase found the muse for his song in Raylan. Each time they touch,
kiss...make love, music fills his soul. But working odd gigs to make
ends meet while Raylan photographs rock and roll royalty isn’t
soothing to Chase’s creativity. Can he convince Raylan they’re better
off together than apart?

Only if they both believe.

No comments: