Thursday, August 4, 2011

WIP Thursdays!!!

So I've been a little busy this week. :-) I blogged over at Whipped Cream this past weekend, which was so much fun. I got to share my men pics with my pals. So much fun.

So I also got in the groove with my writing, too. Yeah, I needed that. I've been a crazy Queen kick, listening to the tunes a LOT. But it's fun. Freddie Mercury is just so cool and inspirational because he's so...himself.

Now I'm on this kick, and I've seen a call for submissions. I did. I don't always work well under pressure (wow...talk about a tie-in). But I thought, yanno, I'd really like to pub with this pub. I'm gonna try it. AH...the best laid plans. I had the idea and then got cold feet. I freaked. I can't do that. I'm not that good. I'll tank it. You know, that crap. And then not only did a dear friend, but my CP, and Wendi, all kick my butt. They came to the same conclusion.

YOU CAN DO THIS.

Even if I don't nab the contract, it's experience. And someone else may love it.

So....

I did it. I'm in the process of creating the synopsis. I hate those. But I'm gonna make it. Yeah, I'm psyched.

:::Wriggles brows::::

Now to work on Luc's story.

C-Ya!

No comments: