Thursday, June 23, 2011

WIP Thursdays

So I've got an update. It's looking like Megan's story is going to come out in December. Seems like a long way off, but it's actually pretty quick. Think about it, in the grand scheme of things, a six month wait, is rather quick. I'm still excited.

I got a lot done on the elemental. Yup. Atria has seen the light of a crit partner and it sounds pretty good to go. I was afraid it wasn't terribly emotional, but it seems I'm happily wrong. I'm going to do some more smoothing and polishing. I think, yes, just think, it might be just about ready to submit. Yeah, time for the tums.

I'm going to work on Luc's story. Once I mentioned him in Atria's story, he insisted on having his own and I'm glad. I like Luc and Taygan is a fun but complex character, too. Taygan is a water elemental who doesn't want to admit he's super. There's a lot more than just that, but I'll leave that for the story.

Back to the grind and the bat cave. Gotta keep writing or Bad Barb will toss me in the closet.

Ta!

No comments: