Thursday, June 30, 2011

WIP Thursday ~ Dates and Subs


Yanno, looking at that post title... that's kinda kinky. Hee hee.

Ok, so it's hotter 'n hell here right now, so my brain is fizzling quick, but I wanted to share some news and some updates.

News note: Got a release date (I think) for Permanent. Squee!! Comes out January 9th!!! How cool is that. Start the new year with a brand spanking (has a little of that in it) new release (those are in there, too). I'm psyched.

I subbed the elemental, but I know I said that last week. Yanno, I know it's pretty much just been a week, and some people count 60 days as 60 week days....man...I'm having a Tom Petty moment again. I won't gift you with the ear worm.

I'm going to plug on more with the side story to the elemental. I have no idea if it's going to be wanted, but yanno, it never hurts to keep trying even when the horse bucked you off and your leg's busted, bleeding and the (hunky) EMT's are right there trying to put the boards on it.

Here's to hoping the submissions board sees my sub and jumps on it like seagulls on a piece of bread. Mine, mine, mine!

No comments: